Friday, March 11, 2011

Sidewalk Astronomy in Monrovia, Saturday, March 12

I don't know if I'll make this one, myself, but the Old Town Sidewalk Astronomers will be in Monrovia tomorrow, Saturday, March 12, 2011. Typically, they'll be there from dusk to around 9pm. This is at the corner of Myrtle and Lime.

I had an event today at St. Mark's in Hacienda Heights. This is the third year in a row for me there. They're a great group and I love doing outreach there. But now I'm pretty beat. I had a job interview in Ventura this afternoon, which meant a long drive before getting back just with just enough time to pack the car, take a shower, then rest up for about 30 minutes before heading out, again.

I have another outreach event on Monday in La Canada, but that, one the St. Mark's thing, was a private event.

The next public event should be in Duarte in April. I'll post more when I get more details.

No comments: